Friday, May 8, 2009

It's Been A While


It's been since the middle of March since I have updated this blog, I have been slacking not only with this but with keeping up with my running and riding my bike. I am sick of finding excuses but every time I even think about getting some exercise in I am either tired or I have so much going on at work or I need to ride the horse. So this evening I have decided to get back at it and gradually get to where I need to be again. One thing is for sure I need to watch how much I push myself......I am one of those people who wants it now but it just does not happen that way!!!! 

Also I am going to start blogging on things going on in my life other than my working out etc. I have decided to share some other things that are going on in my life and it can prove to be quite entertaining :-)

I will chat at you later and remember Life Is A Journey, LIVE IT>

Be Blessed
Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment