Friday, February 12, 2010

Feb. 12, 2010 Lazy Evening


Glad its Friday and it seemed like this day went on forever! The truck came in today with two of our four publications on it totaling 4 skids but it was somewhat challenging since it was raining. The magazines are on a high white news print but if they would have gotten to wet that would not have been a good thing. We were fortunate enough to have two men that work for the owners of our office building and they were a blessing we finished unloading and stacking the magazines in our van and storage room in record time. After we were finished the two men said let us know when we can help again and my thoughts were ABSOLUTELY!

At this very moment I am sitting on the couch watching the opening ceremonies 2010 Olympics and seriously thinking about going to bed since I am having a problem keeping my eyes open.
I do not have much to share on this blog of any substance but I wanted to drop a couple of lines and I am determined to keep this up. I also am thinking about running again and getting on my bike soon so when I do I will let you know.

Gotta Go and get some rest....

Gotta Jet :-)

Karen

"Life Is A Journey...Live It"

No comments:

Post a Comment