Tuesday, February 9, 2010

TIred!

Just got back in from a late dinner with some friends at "Kazbors" it seems that every time I go there which is not often I end up getting the same thing. Yes I am possibly a creature of habit in some things. This brings me to really evaluate some things in my life and specifically work related at this time. Things have been stressful and I have always heard that owning your own business is rewarding and its also sometimes a rough place to be and lately its been rough! I could go on and on about the rough spots but I am not going to do it, I choose to be thankful for what God has blessed me with and this business he has chosen for me to continue to build and mold and for that I am honored. A creature of habit...hmmmmmm well there are some things that are going to change for me in the work place and its not going to be an easy road but its one that needs to happen and with Gods help its all possible I know that but I just have to trust in that.

So full speed ahead and pushing toward the goals that are in front of me.

Life is a journey-LIVE IT

Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment