Wednesday, March 31, 2010

The Heartland & South Mississippi


Our Heartland edition of In The Field magazine was delivered to our office in Plant City and it was with much anticipation. I felt like this magazine was a new one for us but in reality this magazine will be 2 years old in October this year. This publication has had some internal changes (people) and there has been some serious bumps in the road with in the last 30 days but with a lot of prayer and a great staff we have all put our heads together and have decided we will win this battle and continue to do business the correct way as we always have and promote our farmers and ranchers. We have a ways to go but we are gaining ground even now.

I have to say that I have learned a lot through all these turn of events with this issue and it has not been easy to say the least! Its amazing the types of people who we come in contact with and you really think a lot of them then one day it all just hits at one time and you are left with a huge blank look on your face and thinking this is not the person/persons I thought they were. Unfortunately we have to go through battles to be shaped/molded so we can go on and be smarter and wiser for our days to come so that is the way I am looking at it. We are solderin
g on and will win this up hill climb and I have to say we have a HUGE start and again I am thankful for wonderful people around me who want to win.




Now onto the NEWEST baby with In The Field magazine!
South Mississippi.
I have already spoken about this in a recent blog but I wanted to put the cover pic up on here so everyone can check it out. GREAT job Brent and Terry Davis...You rocked it. We are spreading the word about how important Agriculture is now outside of Florida. I really believe that this publication is going to do well and I am excited about hearing feedback from our new readers and advertisers.

Make sure to check out our website but please understand the site is still under some much needed construction. www.inthefieldmagazine.com

Gotta get some sleep now I have a huge day tomorrow.

Life Is A Journey......Live It

Karen






No comments:

Post a Comment