Monday, March 15, 2010


WOW where do I begin? There has been so much stuff that has been going on around me but I choose not to write about those situations because I am wanting not to go there. I have let some situations completely over take my emotions and in turn its really put a lot of pressure on me physically so I have chosen to leave work and the stuff that goes along with it at the office especially with this situation. Thankful that I have a heavenly father that loves me and helps me through difficult times.

Tonight I am sitting in front of the TV watching MINUTE TO WIN IT! It's the craziest thing I have seen but they are giving away thousands of dollars for people to do different tasks within a minutes time. The last young man to leave won 50,000!!!! Not bad for 30 minutes of craziness.
Thinking about signing up :-).

I am going to quit right now since I am really tired and need to get some rest before tomorrow so I am sure that I will be doing better soon at this blog thing but I did want to it least get something new in even if its very simple.

Gotta get some shut eye.

Life is a journey.....Live it

Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment