Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Just Checking In


It's past time for me to update everyone at where I am with my work outs and progression of my knee since I have not blogged in almost two weeks. Sorry for not keeping up as I should I am a believer in blogging for some reason it does me good.

I have not been able to consistently work out as I should, my knee is probably about 95% better which is so wonderful and I have to share that I have learned to be patient and let my knee heal and for me that is difficult, I have always been someone who when I have a task/goal in front of me I push to get through it so this injury has really ticked me off but it has taught me that in some cases its best to let things work thru then jump back in at the right time . Today I brought my work out clothes with me to work in hopes that I can change after work and go to the track to get some run/walk in but not sure how it will play out but I am so ready to give it a shot so today is the day hopefully and what I mean by that is I have been on the go every single day with work! With the Florida State fair to the Spring Expo and now the Strawberry Festival my life has been go go go go go and I am needing some time to just CHILL! Understand I am not complaining but I am just ready for all these events to slow down a bit :-)

Be blessed and thankful today for what the Lord has given you..........sometimes I forget to do that but today at this very moment I want to say I am THANKFUL what about you?

Chat at you tomorrow.

Karen

1 comment:

  1. Interesting blog. Looking forward to you visiting my blog and following my progress as I will start to follow this blog too.

    God bless you!

    ReplyDelete