Sunday, February 15, 2009

Things are looking up.


Well its been just about two weeks since I have been able to train and I tell you I have just about had it with this knee crap! I sound disgusted because I am but I have good new to share....my knee is feeling so much better and I have had NO pain in the last two days so I am grateful and pleased. I am still going to ice it and stay off of it for another few days or so and gradually get back into it. I have had the opportunity to speak with a professional triathlete who has given me pointers on how to take care of my knee and I have found some stretching that has really helped as well so I feel like I am just about to get back on track.

Tomorrow I will be going out on a bike ride with my sister, nephew and Sarah. We will be going to Tampa to ride and I am looking forward to it. Just the fact that I will getting out and doing some type of workout sounds awesome. I am not looking forward though to having a sore bottom!!!!!! But its going to happen I just know it! My new bike has a seat that looks like it should fit a small child and I tell you what its something I am just going to have to get used to so I will suck it up :-).

Well I am going to close now but I wanted to catch up on this blog. I will make sure to have some shots from tomorrow to shoot your way.

Be Blessed.

Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment