Monday, February 2, 2009

Change UP Today Super Bowl Sunday.


 It's Super Bowl Sunday and I am looking forward to watching the game and have some dinner but first I wanted to share my outcome from today's training.

This afternoon I got in my training and today called for a 5 minute run, 2 minute brisk walk and then repeat it 5 times. All day today I felt tired and I am sure it was from not being able to fall asleep until 2 a.m.! Feeling like that made me want to skip my workout and just get it in tomorrow but I knew that was not the right thing to do so I pushed through it and finished. As far as feeling on my game with training today.....I Did NOT! My knees were not doing the best today but I know that I am still getting myself into shape and I am not done with this 8 week regiment yet so I am looking forward to a day when I go out to train and its just a breeze with no bumps. HEY, I am not complaining but I know it seems like it, I am only sharing about where I am now and how I am feeling today. This journey is a challenge and one that I choose endure and glad to do it. Here is a great quote that I have heard through the years "NO PAIN NO GAIN". Now that is how I feel this evening but bring tomorrow on!

Till Tomorrow,

Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment