Wednesday, January 14, 2009

The 10 day of training...It's Cold outside!



It's Cold this morning! If you have watched the video I mentioned it was in the 50's but I was wrong it was about 44 degrees so I stand corrected! I had a good morning with my training and I made the goal of running for a full 10 minutes and I am proud of myself for making it through without passing out :-). I am really excited about tomorrow morning and getting past the next hurdle but it is going to be really early for me since I need to be at the office at 7a.m. to leave and go to Ocala/Levy to work on the magazine.

Today started out good at the office then right before lunch it went a bit down hill but I managed to pull myself together and tried to put things in perspective and be thank full for where I am right now! There are days when it seems like the pile of crap/stuff is so high you can not find your way out but I know God is faithful so I have to get the junk off of my shoulders and push through it.

I am currently still at the office finishing this blog and the time is 7:00pm, I had to get some things together for tomorrow and sign some checks but I am getting ready to leave and check on my horse before going home.

Hopefully Lori will come out of her hiding place and fess up! :-) Bring it Lo Lo.
Oh and congrats to my sister Kellie for shedding 5.2 pounds, you rock joo-joo bean!

Got run,

Karen




No comments:

Post a Comment