Sunday, January 4, 2009

Day Three, it was a tuff one for me!




It's day three on this training adventure and it was a tough one! Not sure what was going but I can tell you this my body is shouting at me asking what the heck are you doing this is totally out of character for you. I have been battling a heel spur on my right foot and have been battling it around 7 months but it has gotten better over the last 3 months but for some reason today into my 2nd lap it was really rearing its head. I ask God to please help me with this and as always he is faithful, for the remaining run the pain subsided. I have slacked off from taking my calcium pills but have started back consistently the last couple of days along with my daily intake of vitamin's so I am really trying to get myself back on track. On a positive note the burning and numbing in my legs did not happen today so it looks like I am getting past that which is awesome since its not a good feeling.

I am excited to see the changes that I go through on a daily basis as I train and am looking forward to attaining goals that are set in from of me.

Lori ran this morning before Church and I ran after Church so she did get her time in today.

Gotta Run!

Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment