Friday, January 9, 2009

Friday Morning Day SIX



As you know from my earlier blogs I am not a morning person especially to get up and train but today since I was up I decided to get to it. I was concerned that I would have a difficult time getting my training in since we are scheduled to go to press today by 5 with three publications so my best choice was jut to get it out of the way. It was nice though I have to admit it even though it was early the weather was perfect! I may do this early thing more often.

As I was running listening to some music there was a lot of things running through my mind and the one that stuck out was the Bible story about David and Goliath. David was a young man but had the opportunity to gain a reward if he defeated Goliath and he did just that. I really could go on with that story because there are so many points that can relate to this journey that I am on with this marathon deal but my time is limited this morning with getting to office but I did share a bit on the video so check it out.

My knee and heel acted up slightly but they both are coming around so I am pleased.

Gotta run for now have a great day,,,,,,it's FRIDAY

Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment