Thursday, January 15, 2009

Early & Cold Morning Today! 10th Day




Rolled out of bed this morning at 5:15a.m. and got my gear on and pushed out the door to get my training in. I have a full day today with being in Marion/Levy county all day and we are to leave the office this morning at 7a.m. Again by the way the temperature was not in the 40's t was 34 degrees, that's cold.

This morning my heel was feeling some pain but after about 5 minutes into it my heel eased up and I am thankful for that but this run seemed tougher for me than normal but I have a feeling it might have been because of the cold weather. I did make it through and for me that is what its about to make it through when you feel like you would rather just say I will do it another day or train when its not so darn cold! I am determined to continue this journey and reach the goals that are in front of me.

Tomorrow is Friday and I am taking the day off from training since I have gone 4 days straight and its my day to rest my body. But Saturday is right around the corner and I am excited about this being my first 5k. I do understand that I am not where I need to be yet to run the whole route and I am sure I may have to walk some but I am ok with that. My goal is to do the best that I can and just plain FINISH!

I may check in tomorrow but not sure yet as to what the day will bring but I will upload pictures and video on Saturday with the outcome looking forward to it and excited.

Have a blessed day!

Karen



1 comment:

  1. Oooooh, you are a better woman than me. I would have stayed under the covers. Good luck on Saturday!

    ReplyDelete