Wednesday, January 21, 2009

14th Day!!!!



Correction! Today is the 14th day for me I stated in the video it was my 13th. (just a bit mixed up!!)
Today I trained on the treadmill after work. The weather is just to cold to get out 
in for my taste! Its COLD and tonight is supposed to be the coldest night this year with some areas getting down in the 20's and that is cold for us Floridians. Training indoors is definately different than outside but its good for me to change it up a bit so these last two days have been good so now I am looking to continually change some things up instead of going to the same place everyday so this will be something I will be working on. 

I have been reading a book called the complete book of beginning running and it has proovin to be very informative for me at where I am at with this whole training thing, and the book motivates me as well and that is a good thing! I know now I am going to have to start doing some cross-training and part of that will be on my bike but I have just got to get my butt into gear and make it happen.

Lori seems to be recovering from her knee injury but it is still very sore and If you saw the video you would understand whey it would be sore!!!! YUCK....She will be back to working out soon though I just know it.

Gotta Run!!!!

Karen

"Every run is a journey. You never know what you'll find.".





No comments:

Post a Comment