Sunday, January 25, 2009

Awesome Florda Day, Just Perfect Weather!



Finally we are back to normal with our Florida weather! The cold snap we endured last week is finally over and I am so glad. To me it was just crazy that it was to cold to train outside and I instead went to work out on the treadmill indoors. Today it was 75 degrees....perfect!

Today I wore my new Forerunner 404 (Garmin Watch) it is awesome but even more awesome if I can work the crazy thing. I thought I had it down but obviously NOT! This watch is a GPS enabled sports watch with wireless sync and it does so much more than that. Tonight I am going to read up more on it so I can be sure to have it down for tomorrow. I have also been wearing my Nike+ to track my distance and pace and it is very easy to operate but I have noticed its a bit off so I am going to have to get that straightened out as well.

Today I completed my regiment , it was better than yesterday.....Thanks Goodness! This running thing has become addictive and I look forward to everyday that I go out to see if my level of fitness has increased and the way I gauge that is the distance that I am able to achieve without having to stop and walk and other little things. Tomorrow I am not sure if I will be running before going into work or will I run after work but either way I will get it in for sure.

Gotta shout out to Jolly....."Keep Training Girl""

Going to do some reading to do before going to bed.

Be Blessed,
Karen

"Keep running in its proper perspective: It is just an activity that has a meaningful place in our lives"

No comments:

Post a Comment