Sunday, January 25, 2009



Today started early for me I had to be at the office at 6:15 a.m. but I made it there at 6:30. We were attending a trade show in Hernando county and I was really pleased with the turn out so I am looking for great things to come from it down the road. I was actually thinking about getting up at 4:45 a.m. to get my training in early but decided to get it in when we got back into town and I did just that.

My training called for running 7 minutes, jog 6 minutes, run 7 minutes, walk 6. My breathing was totally out of order just was not easy and it might have been because it was chilly outside and it just made it a bit more difficult. My legs felt they were so heavy as well but the further I got into my run it eased up a bit. I have been reading in one of my running books that there are not so good days and then good days just like anything else but you just push through those times so that is what kept running through my head......Come on Karen push through this and of course I always ask for Gods help!

Gotta Run,

Karen

"Life Is A Journey LIVE IT!"

No comments:

Post a Comment