Monday, January 5, 2009

Day 4 Of Training



Instead of running early before work I decided to run after I got out of the office which is better for me since I am not a morning person by no means! My first six minutes was a bit tough for me, my thighs were stiff and felt really sore but the longer I stayed out on the track the better they felt. 

Tomorrow is a day off from running to give my body a chance to chill out which I am looking forward to it :-). But if possible I may get on my stationary bike and spin a bit just to get some type of workout in. But Wednesday its back at it for another 4 straight days and I am sure that I will have some serious news to share then since the training will be stepped up a bit more.

Gotta Run,

Karen




1 comment:

  1. I'm proud of you for stickin' to this thing. I gotta say, so far I'm impressed! Don't think I'm not seeing every one of these things. I'm subscribed to your RSS feed so I get them as soon as you send them out. Stay with it! It's going to get easier as you go and you'll start feeling way more comfortable and natural. You're a stud!!!

    tc

    p.s. Thanks for the shout out . . . and blaming me for your madness! :-)

    ReplyDelete