Thursday, January 22, 2009

Ready For Warm Weather NOW!



Again COLD weather so I am training indoors for the 3rd day in a row and I am so ready to be able to train outdoors. They say its suppose to finally warm up and get back on track and it can not be soon enough.

Good workout today I ran two miles this evening and I was able speed up my pace this evening a bit on the treadmill towards the end of my workout and I felt ok but not the way I think I should feel but time will tell as I progress. I wish I could be at the point of running a full 5k now but again this is a process and its a daily commitment so I will continue to press on. Tonight I also added some spin time on the stationary bike so that was a nice addition to my routine.

Lori is still sore from her road rash fall from this past Saturday but she is ready to get back at it as soon as she is able. I am going to see if she will give an update on for everyone.

I am ready for a nice relaxing night and looking forward to a good nights rest so I am going to close for now.

Be Blessed!
Karen




No comments:

Post a Comment