Friday, January 30, 2009

It's LORI checking in!!

Greetings!!  I'm b-a-c-k...sort-of.  
This is Lori, Karen's sister that she's been ditzin' on this blog for not training.  
Yes, I've been out of my tennis shoes for the last 2 weeks due to a knee injury and I have to tell you that I MISS WORKING OUT!   Talk about feeling like a lazy slob...ugh!

I feel like I can get back at it. My knee's better. Still scabby, but better.  
The bruising started at my knee and worked it's way all the way down to my ankle. 
How weird is that??  No swelling today so that's a good thing.

I never would have imagined that I, Lori B. DeMello, would miss exercising. 
Gosh, that's so weird to say...I MISS EXERCISING!! But it's true!  
SO, I'm going to get back at it this weekend.

Karen, You go girl with your exercising self.  I'm proud of your consistency. I'm shocked to be honest, but proud of YOU.

I think there's something to say for pushing yourself to DO HARD THINGS; to do more than you think you can. It's addicting in a way, right? Or maybe it's just being hard-headed...I'm definatley that. Either way, I've got to get with it and start hitting the pavement. 
I don't like how I feel, so it's time!!

Here's to ya Karen:)

Lori D.

No comments:

Post a Comment