Monday, January 12, 2009

Sunday January 11th 7th day


The above picture is Troy and Todd Collins, long time friends that now live in Nashville TN. They came down to participate in a marathon a few months  back in St. Pete so me and Lori went to see them and cheer them on. The truth of the matter is that is where the bug set in hard they have been an encouragement to both of us! ROCK ON BOYS........ :-)

Yesterday I was suppose to train but I decided to opt out not only was my day full but I decided it would be good to take a day off in hopes that the swelling and stiffness in my left knee would go down and also give my heel a break. I am not sure what is going on with my knee so I decided to go and buy a knee brace to see if it will help.


The weather today was awesome and when its that good you can not help but want to just be outside and enjoy it. I went to the track this morning and got my training in and I got it done along with wearing the knee brace. I really felt like I had more stability when wearing it but the true tale will be in the morning for me which brings me to that.....I am going to have to train in the morning instead of after work, I have a meeting after work so it leaves me no time to get it done then. 


Today after proofing the magazines I decided to go to Dicks Sporting Goods to buy some running shorts and a few other things. My thoughts from the beginning was to not put any money into this thing unless I felt I could be serious so I bit the bullet and spent a few dollars. Glad that I did, they were having a sale so my timing was good.


I am going to close for now, time to get some sleep and I am hoping that I will get past being SORE!!!  Lord help me......... :-)


Till Tomorrow,


Karen


No comments:

Post a Comment